Commercial Thermal Barrier Paint
DC 315: Thermal & Ignition Barrier on Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
DC 315 applied over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), is an Alternative Barrier System in “Section 2603.9 Special Approval” as a thermal barrier. Depending on your particular application, either ignition or thermal barriers are required by the International Building Code (IBC). DC 315 has been tested and approved on 90 alternative barrier systems.
RECOMMENDED USES: This product is designed for use on interior polyurethane foam surfaces
USED BY: Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Child Care Centers, Hospitals, Penal Institutions, Apartments, Hotels, Factories, Warehouses, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Utilities, Railroad and other Transportation Companies, Oil and Chemical Installations, Military Installations, and other facilities where fire retardant coatings are required.
- Fast turnaround time
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AMQD tests
- No formaldehyde
- No odors
- Certified code compliant coating
- Approved for Incidental Food Contact – complies with NSF/ANS1-51 requirements of USDA
- Passed CAL 1350 – safe for use in schools and high occupancy buildings
- Compatible with any paintable construction material
DC 315 is the most tested and approved product in the world for use as an, “Alternative Barrier Coating System” over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF).