Fiber Glass Insulation
- R-values up to R-38
- Cut to fit standard attic spaces and wall cavities
Our ongoing commitment to sustainability:
JM pioneered Formaldehyde-free fiber glass insulation over a decade ago. Now, its fiber glass building insulation is made with a rapidly renewable plant-based binder. Its field-tested, uniquely-engineered binder technology means less dust.
- JM Formaldehyde-free fiber glass home insulation contains 35% post-consumer recycled content in all batts and roll products*
- Insulation saves twelve times the energy required to produce it**
- Fiber glass is made from sand, a naturally renewable source
- Insulation saves over 600 times more energy each year than all of the compact fluorescent lights (CFLs), Energy Star Appliances, and Energy Star windows combined***
*North American average. Recycled content will vary.
**Green and Competitive Report Energy Conservation Management, June 1996
***U.S. EPA, Energy Star Homes. Calculations performed by B. McNary, October 2006.