JM Climate Pro
Thermal & Sound Control Blow-in Fiber Glass
Blow-in, loose-fill fiber glass insulation is designed for open attics and hard-to-reach locations like corners, edges, and around framing. It does not shrink or settle. JM Climate Pro provides lifetime thermal performance and no settling.
Average Recycled Content:
35% post consumer
Up to R-60
Champion Insulation Cellulose
Cellulose Fiber Insulation is made from recycled wood fiber, primarily newspaper.
Specifically treated and processed, cellulose fiber is light and fluffy. The natural characteristics of organic cellulose trap air within and between the fibers, providing superior insulating qualities.
For your health and a healthier environment!
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Cellulose fiber is over 80% recycled content.
- USER FRIENDLY – NONTOXIC – Champion Insulation contains no urethane, formaldehyde or asbestos and is not considered a carcinogen.
- STOPS SOUND TRANSMISSION – The unique porosity and interwoven fibers create an effective sound barrier. It minimizes noises from outside as wel as inside noise from plumbing and other sources.
- RODENTS – The fire retardant formula that Champion Insulation uses creates an unfavorable environment for rodents and insects.
- MOLD – The chemical make-up of Champion Insulation’s product has been found to be an unfavorable environment for mold to grow.